From celeb yoga teacher Kristin McGee comes this enjoyable, accessible information to 100 yoga poses and workout routines that may be executed in your chair and take simply minutes a day.
For almost all of People dwelling a sedentary life-style (from the card-carrying sofa potatoes to the 86% of American staff who sit all day at their job) comes a complete information to essentially the most accessible type of yoga…
– Desk-bound? You are able to do chair yoga!
– Have restricted vary of movement? You are able to do chair yoga!
– By no means executed yoga earlier than? You are able to do chair yoga!
– Don’t personal a pair of stretchy pants? You are able to do chair yoga!
– Personal loads of athleisure or loungewear, however haven’t moved a lot in weeks/months/years? You are able to do chair yoga!
Chair yoga is precisely what it feels like: workout routines you are able to do sitting down. In Chair Yoga, celeb yoga teacher Kristin McGee takes you thru 100 yoga poses and workout routines which are straightforward sufficient for all ranges and can assist readers keep lively, alert, and wholesome. Divided into chapters organized by physique half (say goodbye to again ache and hiya to raised posture), every train consists of step-by-step directions and easy-to-follow images. Plus, bonus chapters on 5-, 10-, and 15-minute routines assist readers put all of it collectively and discover the time to carry out these workout routines.
Now with Chair Yoga, anybody can profit from only a few strikes a day—and garner the exceptional bodily and psychological well being rewards.
“Kristin’s courses strike an ideal stability of effort and letting go, seriousness and lightheartedness, motion and stillness. She is among the many finest academics within the metropolis and I think about myself fortunate to be amongst her college students.”—Ellie Krieger