Are you prepared to depart the 9-5 and get began flipping homes? The Guide on Flipping Homes is written by energetic actual property fix-and-flipper J Scott, writer of the favored actual property web site 123Flip.com, and is revealed by BiggerPockets Publishing, the publishing arm of the premier actual property investing web site BiggerPockets.com.
This no-fluff e book accommodates greater than 350 pages of detailed, step-by-step coaching good for each the whole beginner or seasoned professional seeking to construct a killer home flipping enterprise.
On this e book you will uncover:
- How one can get financing on your offers, even with no money and poor credit score!
- How one can consider a possible market or “farm” space!
- What varieties of properties you should purchase, the place and from whom!
- How one can discover nice offers from motivated sellers!
- How one can consider offers rapidly and precisely!
- How one can make aggressive presents and full your due dili-gence effectively and successfully!
- How one can create a Scope of Work, a Funds and a Schedule!
- How one can rent the very best contractors and handle your rehab to completion!
- How one can get your properties below contract for prime greenback!
- How one can get your property to the closing desk as effectively as attainable so you’ll be able to acquire your examine!
Whether or not you’re an skilled renovator or simply beginning out, the Guide on Flipping Homes will train you the whole lot it’s worthwhile to know to construct a worthwhile, environment friendly home flipping enterprise.
Desk of Contents (Chapter Degree)
Chapter 1: First Ideas
Chapter 2: Get Your Financing In Order
Chapter three: Discover Your Actual Property Agent
Chapter four: The place Ought to You Purchase?
Chapter 5: What Ought to You Purchase?
Chapter 6: Who Ought to You Purchase From?
Chapter 7: How Will You Discover Offers?
Chapter eight: The Flip System
Chapter 9: Taking a look at Properties
Chapter 10: Making Presents
Chapter 11: Your Due Diligence
Chapter 12: Create Your SOW
Chapter 13: Create Your Funds
Chapter 14: Create Your Schedule
Chapter 15: Hiring Contractors
Chapter 16: Managing Your Rehab
Chapter 17: Agent or FSBO?
Chapter 18: Staging
Chapter 19: Purchaser Due Diligence
Chapter 20: The Closing