Managing folks is a difficult business–and managers and small enterprise homeowners want a transparent understanding of the necessities of human sources to outlive. The unique version of The Supervisor’s Information to HR supplied readers with a plain-English introduction to the laws, rights, and obligations associated to hiring and firing, advantages, compensation, documentation, efficiency evaluations, coaching, and extra. However a lot has modified since then.
Extensively revised, the second version covers all the important thing areas and brings readers on top of things on present developments in employment regulation, together with:
– How social media is altering the recruitment panorama
– Shifting labor requirements relating to compensation and advantages
– The Nationwide Labor Relations Board’s stance on work-related worker speech on social media
– The Worker Retirement Earnings Safety Act
– New record-keeping necessities
– Amendments to the Household and Medical Depart Act and the People with Disabilities Act
– And extra
That includes step-by-step steering on the whole lot from COBRA compliance to privateness points, this trusted useful resource is now–once again–the freshest.
Used Guide in Good Situation
$24.95 - $16.44